5.31.2009

INTRODUCING MYSELF

I'm Lucy Padilla.

I'm working in UPAEP Online, I'm in charge of Educational Technology Area.


I have been teacher since almost 30 years, teaching in different levels and several signatures. The last 6 years, I have been working in design, management and development of virtual courses (e-learning)

I was living and working in Germany almost 4 years. This experience changed my life and help me to have another perspective of the world.

I like travel, meet people from other cultures and share learning experiences. I love learn and know, write and share, read and think.

Welcome to my online space.



2 comments:

Conversation Class said...

Hello Lucy. Just checking to see if you can see my comment. If yes, then I'll leave constructive comments for your blog. If no, well, then I'll cry!

Lucy Padilla said...

My favorite teacher!
Please, don't cry! I could see your comment and I'm glad you was here.
A virtual hug
Lucy